Outdoor LCD digital signage comparison test analysis report
What is Optical bonding
Optical bonding is a process where a layer of resin is applied between the glass or touchscreen and TFT LCD TFT panel of a monitor, bonding them to make a solid laminate with no gaps or pockets of air. When choosing a screen for any project, you should evaluate the environment and operating conditions the screen will have to endure. Industrial grade screens and panel PCs are made rugged with all types of features available to withstand any type of application. One such feature available to consider is optical bonding.
1. In the black screen state, the left and right angles are compared as follows. It is difficult to see the shadow of the bound product, and the shadow of the regular product is clearly visible.
Non-optical bonding (left) , Optical bonding (right)
2. The display effect comparison test at different distances, the distance is about 3 meters, 10 meters, 15 meters, 30 meters. The products are all 55-inch brightness 2000nit, the optical bonding is clearly visible in the sun, non-optical bonding is foggy, visual contrast is very obvious. When viewed at a distance of 30 meters, non-optical bonding is difficult to observe, and optical bonding is still clearly visible, but the screen display is smaller.
3. Viewing angle comparison test
Note: The middle is a non-optical bonding module. The two ends are 43 inch and 32 inch optical bonding modules. Viewed at 30°and 150°, the clarity of the optical bonding display effect is more obvious due to the ordinary glass refraction.
Note: The above is a comparison test of two 55-inch modules in direct sunlight. At the extreme angles of 10 degrees and 170 degrees, the optical bonding module can be clearly displayed, and the normal module is basically invisible.
4. The outdoor digital signage on the market generally have clear "shadow", especially when the viewing angle is large. The optical bonding digital signage can greatly reduce the "shadow".
5. high-temperature long-term test on the roof, 6 temperature probes for comprehensive testing of different parts, the temperature is up to 60 degrees. At the same time, the outdoor solar radiation intensity is tested from time to time.
6. Long-term weather resistance test of optical bonding glass on the roof. Placed on the roof on 16th May 2019. This is used to test the reliability of optical bonding, UV resistance, high temperature and high humidity limit.
7.Solar Radiation Testing: The solar radiation laboratory built by our factory can meet the standard "GBT 2423.24 Document" and test the radiation intensity of 1120W/㎡. The optical bonding products currently can pass the test. The following is the solar radiation test process of 75 inch outdoor optical bonding digital signage. The highest temperature can reach 71 degrees and it works normally.